- Made in Korea
- Gel Type Hand Cleaner
- Kills 99.99% of Germs
- Leaves Hands Feeling Soft & Refreshed with Botanical Extracts
- Cruelty Free
Huangjisoo hand clean gel is a waterless hand sanitizer that kills 99.9% of germs. With alcohol (62%) and botanical extracts, this sanitizer leaves hands feeling soft and refreshed.
Uses: For handwashing to decrease the bacteria on the skin. Recommended for repeated use.
- Wet hands thoroughly with product and allow to dry without wiping
- For children under 6, use only under adult supervision
- Not recommended for infants
Inactive Ingredients: Alcohol (62%), water, glycerin, carbomer, 1,2-hexanediol, apium graveolens (celery) extract, daucus carota sativa (carrot) root extract, foeniculum vulgare (fennel) seed extract, aminomethyl propanol, brassica oleracea acephala leaf extract, coriandrum sativum (coriander) extract, lactuca scariola sativa (lettuce) leaf extract, spinacia oleracea (spinach) leaf extract.
Flammable, keep away from fire or flame.
When using this product
- Keep out of eyes. In case of contact with eyes, flush thoroughly with water.
- Avoid contact with broken skin
- Do not inhale or ingest
Stop use and ask a doctor if
- Irritation and redness develop
- Condition persists for more than 72 hours
Keep out of reach of children. If swallowed, get medical help or contact a Poison Control Center right away.
Do not store above 105°F
- May discolor some fabrics
- Harmful to wood finishes and plastics
While BBD strives to ensure the accuracy of its product images and information, some manufacturing changes to packaging and/or ingredients may be pending update on our site. Although items may occasionally ship with alternate packaging, freshness is always guaranteed. We recommend that you read labels, warnings and directions of all products before use and not rely solely on the information provided by BBD.