The 3M™ Protective Coverall 4510 is designed to help protect against certain
light liquid splashes (Type 6) and hazardous dusts (Type 5).
The key features include:
• Constructed of quality laminated microporous material
• Elasticized waist, ankles, and wrists for convenience and freedom of movement
• Two-way zipper with storm flap
• Anti-static coating on both sides Materials
• Suit: Polypropylene/Polyethylene Laminate Film, White
• Zipper: Nylon on Polyester Braid
• Elastic: Neoprene Rubber
• Thread: Polyester
• Basis Weight: 47 grams/m2
This product does not contain components made from silicone or natural rubber latex.
CE approved under PPE Directive (89/686/ECC), Category III.
Article 10 Certification: BTTG Testing & Certification Ltd. Notified Body Number:
0338. Article 11B Supervision: SGS United Kingdom, LTD.
Notified Body Number: 0120.
Typical applications may include asbestos inspection, coal dust in power plants, metal polishing, light-duty building cleaning, machine or vehicle maintenance, paint spraying, pharmaceutical, general industrial clean-up, insulation installation, general powder handling and food processing. In all cases a risk assessment should be carried out. Users must be trained and have read all User Instructions. Use limitations and performance data should be considered to ascertain the protection required. If in doubt, contact a safety professional.
The table below shows the performance of this product when tested under laboratory conditions. Please note that the tests may not reflect the reality of use and do not account for factors such as excessive heat and mechanical wear.
Do not use for:
• Contact with heavy oils, sparks or flames, or combustible liquids
• Exposure situations resulting in spray or liquid buildup on the suit
• Environments with high mechanical risks (abrasions, tears, cuts)
• Environments with exposure to hazardous substances beyond CE Type 5/6 certification
• Environments with conditions of excessive heat
Storage and Disposal
• Store in dry, clean conditions in original packaging
• Store away from direct sunlight, sources of high temperature, and solvent vapors
• Store within the temperature range -20°C to +25°C (-4°F to +68°F) and with relative humidity below 80%
• Shelf life is three years from date of manufacture when stored as stated above
• Replace garments if damaged, heavily contaminated or in accordance with local work practice
• Handle and dispose of contaminated garments with care and in accordance with national regulations